- Automatic Retrieval and Update: Wirelessly download activity logs from EMTRAC components, and automatically upload firmware or database updates to units that have not yet received the update.
- Auto-Notifications: The EMTRAC software may be configured to email periodic activity logs to specified agency personnel.
- System Monitoring: The EMTRAC software enables agency personnel to monitor connection status and history (between server and Interrogator as well as between Interrogator and EMTRAC components), and current RF signal strength.
- Communication Stability: Data is not lost in cases of network interruption, and data transfers resume from the point of interruption.
Automatic Vehicle-Activity Logs & Updates
The EMTRAC Interrogator System enables transit agencies to automatically download activity logs from—and upload firmware and database updates to—equipped vehicles.
The EMTRAC Interrogator System can be used at bus garages, rail operations centers, maintenance facilities, as well as other locations.
As equipped vehicles return to garages, the EMTRAC Interrogator System utilizes secure frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio to download activity logs from onboard EMTRAC units. This data is forwarded to a server running the EMTRAC Central Monitor software, where the data is accessed by authorized personnel.
- Low Profile: For external connections, the EMTRAC Interrogator Kit requires only 120 VAC power and Ethernet. All communication with EMTRAC vehicle components is performed wirelessly.
- Limitless Memory: By transferring activity logs to the system server, onboard EMTRAC components are able to continually store new log entries.
- Timeliness: High communication rates enable fast data transfers, while offering many options for where to mount the Interrogator—such as near refueling or washing stations.
- Flexibility: The EMTRAC Interrogator may be mounted on wall, pole, or other structure, and multiple antenna options allow for reliable communication, even in high-interference environments.
EMTRAC System video demonstrations of EMTRAC System capabilities, including Emergency Vehicle Preemption (EVP), Transit Signal Priority (TSP), transit rail safety, vehicle detection, and signal management.