- Automatic Retrieval and Update: Wirelessly download activity logs from EMTRAC components, and automatically upload firmware or database updates to units that have not yet received the update.
- Auto-Notifications: The EMTRAC software may be configured to email periodic activity logs to specified agency personnel.
- System Monitoring: The EMTRAC software enables agency personnel to monitor connection status and history (between server and Interrogator as well as between Interrogator and EMTRAC components), and current RF signal strength.
- Communication Stability: Data is not lost in cases of network interruption, and data transfers resume from the point of interruption.
First Response – Automatic Logs & Updates
The EMTRAC Interrogator System can be used at fire stations, municipal-vehicle garages and lots, as well as maintenance facilities.
As equipped vehicles return to the station or garage, the EMTRAC Interrogator System utilizes secure frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio to quickly download data logs from onboard EMTRAC units. This data is forwarded to a server running the EMTRAC Central Monitor software, where the data may be viewed by designated personnel.
- Low Profile: For external connections, the EMTRAC Interrogator Kit requires only 120 VAC power and Ethernet. All communication with EMTRAC vehicle components is performed wirelessly.
- Limitless Memory: By transferring activity logs to the system server, onboard EMTRAC components are able to continually store new log entries.
- Timeliness: High communication rates enable fast data transfers, while offering many options for where to mount the Interrogator—such as near refueling or washing stations.
- Flexibility: The EMTRAC Interrogator may be mounted on wall, pole, or other structure, and multiple antenna options allow for reliable communication, even in high-interference environments.
EMTRAC System video demonstrations of EMTRAC System capabilities, including Emergency Vehicle Preemption (EVP), Transit Signal Priority (TSP), transit rail safety, vehicle detection, and signal management.